Event Sharing in LiveWhale
On this page:
Share an event with other groups
When creating an event, click the earth icon () for your event to display on the Shared Events list. All events on this list are shared globally.
- Create your event.
- Under "Sharing and Privacy", find "Suggest this event to the following group(s):".
- In this section, type in the name of the group and select. If you do not know the group name, click
- When the selected group publishers go into their events list, they will receive a notification that there is a shared event. They can do one of the following:
- Accept as live: The event will be shared on the group's calendar and updated by the creating group.
- Copy: The event will be shared, but changes will not be made by the creating group.
Find a shared event
- To find shared events, go to the tab, and select .
- All events available for sharing will display in an events list. Check the box next to the event(s) you would like to add. Two selections are available:
- Link to checked events: Allows you to share the event on your group's calendar, and will be updated by the creating group.
- Copy into [name] group: Makes a copy of the event, but will not be updated by the creating group.