Manage images in LiveWhale calendar
On this page:
Create an image collection
- From the tab, select .
- Enter the name of the collection and click .
Add an image
- Click your image collection name or go to . Click .
- "Add a new image" opens. Give the image a name.
- Click the star icon if you want the image to be featured on the public site. Click the earth icon if you want your image to be used by other users.
- Under "Upload a new image", click the button to select a file from your computer. You can also drag and drop for a quick upload. Images must be less than 10 MB in size.
LiveWhale will resize images, but you get best results using the following dimensions:
- Hero image: 1024 pixels × 512 pixels (2:1 aspect ratio)
- Other images: 768 pixels × 512 pixels (3:2 aspect ratio)
- Add a caption for the image. Check the box if it is decoration only.
- Under "Credit", enter the image attribution.
- Add a location to the image in the "Location" field. Type the location in the field, or check the box to add a new location.
- If you are adding the image to a collection, select the collection from the drop-down menu.
- Add tags to the image by typing the tags or clicking and selecting the tags.
- Add any keywords.
- Enter the date for the image.
- When finished, click .