Individual Accounts vs Group Accounts
Only individuals with valid Acceptable Use Agreement should be added to unit calendars via manage users permission.
If you have a use case for using a group ( departmental ) account contact email@example.com.
Manage groups in LiveWhale
To add, edit access, or delete users within your group:
- Go to
, and select .
- The "Manage Groups" page will open your group. To add a user, from the
tab, click .
- On the "Add a new user" page, enter the user's name.
- Under "Credentials and access", enter the user's username.
- If you want the user to be able to access other groups, check
. Type the name of the group, or click and select the group.
You can allow your user to access only groups you have access to.
- Enter the user's email address.
- Under "Permissions: What can this user do?", select the level of access for the new user.
You can only add users with the same or lower access than you. For example, a user who is a publisher will not be able to add a user with a curator role.
- When you're finished, click
. The user will display in the user list.
- To delete a user, select the user from the list and click