Create LiveWhale feeds
Create a feed URL for your group and for specific tags. You can also use the feed builder for an easy way to create a feed URL for your specific group. Users with the LiveWhale Curator role may choose to create a feed using a widget.
- LiveWhale Calendar can generate event feeds in the following formats:
The examples below are for the rss format.
- The URL for the feed will start with
- Add a department group name by adding
/group/and the group title (case-sensitive) and a slash. For example:
- To add a tag to your feed, add
/tag/and the case-sensitive name of the tag. For example:
- For additional tags, repeat step 4.
- If you want a feed that will contain events that are starred () as a featured event, add
/only_starred/trueto the URL. For example:
- For more complex feed APIs and developer resources, see LiveWhale's API documentation.