Manage RSVPs in LiveWhale events
On this page:
Set up an RSVP
- Set up an RSVP when adding a new event by checking the box next to RSVP.
- In "RSVP basics", enter the email address of the event organizer.
- Add any instructions in the "Special instructions?" field.
- In the "Text" field for your automated email response, enter any special text you want to include in your registrants' confirmation message.
- To be notified of RSVPs, check the box for "Notify by email when RSVPs are submitted".
- Under "Limiting RSVPs", you may enter a number for the maximum number of RSVP attendees and the maximum attendees per RSVP submission.
- To enable a waitlist, check the box for "Enable waitlist". When the waitlist is enabled, enter the maximum number of waitlisted attendees.
- To limit attendees to specific email addresses or domains (such as
@iu.edu), enter that information under "Limit attendees to specific email addresses or domains".
- To have a specific registration period, check the box for "Set a time and date for RSVP start and/or cutoff?", and enter dates and times for the start and end of the registration periods.
- Under "Additional fields", these are unchecked by default, but you can select them if needed:
- Dietary preferences
- Other dietary considerations
- How are you attending this event?
If you'd like any of those options to be required, select.
- "If you require any accommodations to participate, please describe the needed accommodation(s) and include your preferred contact information to allow for follow-up to discuss your needs" is selected by default, and the Office of Institutional Equity requires the field to be included on all RSVP forms. It should not be deselected. If you would like this option to be required, select .
- Continue creating the event.
- If you have RSVPs to your event, go to the tab; if there are new RSVPs, a number will dispay in parentheses.
- "Manage Event Registrations" opens. Events with registrations display in the list. Select the event you want to manage.
- The event registration page shows the total confirmed attendees, total waitlisted attendees, and total attendees attended.
- You can select to get a printable list of registrants, export to CSV, or email all registrants.
- View the list of registrants below. It lists the registrants, when they registered, and contact information.
- Check the box next to the registrant. At the top, you can select to do the following:
- To send a message to registrants, select . Enter a message to send to all registrants will open. Compose the message. When finished, click .