Manage locations in LiveWhale calendar
- From the tab, you have the ability to select from your group's existing locations or , or to create a new location.
- To create a location, in your group's locations, click Note:Before adding a new location, make sure that your location has not been added to local or global locations.
- In the "Add a new location" page, enter the title of the new location.
- Add the address of the location. After the address has been entered, the location will display in a Google map.
- Add any keywords you want for your location.
- If your location requires a reservation, check the box for . If there are special instructions for reserving the location, enter them in the "Optional instructions for reservations:" text editor.
- When finished, click .